Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Zoo muse

I went home after 6 months for Diwali break and again loaded with work to finish. Like last visit, I woke up early for a morning walk in the zoo with my mother. Now that the winters are approaching close and the trees are laden thick with green, the walk helped a lot in getting through the morning lazy bone. During one of the walks, I came across a children's park with illustrations cut-outs on its fence and the regular trashcan disguised as animals. Some of them were distorted, broken and left out sample of a wacky craftsman. I couldn't carry my camera this time because of work sheets and stationery occupying most of the luggage space but my mother's digital camera rescued me in documenting the musing from the zoo.























No comments:

Post a Comment