Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brainwave. Issue 12. Tummy Talk.

This update on the last issue of Brainwave is coming late because of the lack of access of a camera for documentation. But, better late than never. This issue is all about keeping your tummy happy and taking care of its grumbling issues. This issue has a mix of some quick sketchy work and a few detailed one that took me a day or two. One thing that I have observed after working with many styles for illustration is that an artwork that's created with a quick hand is the very native and raw form of how you like to draw (style). One of the comics I did for the 'nuts and dolts' section has that raw form. Anyway, here are the artworks for this issue -

This cover artwork is inspired from 'The Incredible Adventures of Professor Branestawm'. The idea is to just sit and relax while the chainsaw helps you to a fresh squeezed orange juice.



The last illustration is for our web special article about GM foods. Read the article here - http://www.bwmag.in/the-gene-machine

I had taken a photograph of my work desk last month but never got the time to share it. So I just added it along with this post. The good thing right now is that I finally managed to finish the pending projects which were going on the sidelines of Brainwave. Now I have some time to put my other plans in action. But, the rest can wait as the Brainwave new volume's work is in a scattered stage. I will be posting some newly collected inspirations soon.  

2 comments: