Sunday, April 3, 2011

The wait is over.



I think this Times of India ad came 4 years ago. It shows how newspaper have documented the life of its reader everyday and in the pile of million papers, there is always a page that holds that special ink for him. India has finally won the World Cup after 28 years. I remember the clippings of that Black n White photo on newspaper showing Kapil Dev holding the 83 World cup and when approaching the game yesterday, I couldn't stop my mind taking the same snapshots of MS Dhoni as Kapil. Although, the game has a lot more colour now and its dominantly blue :) I scanned a few pages from the two newspaper that comes at my Patna home. These headlines have given a lot to the nation and being a fan of Cricket these pages are worth preserving.







No comments:

Post a Comment